This page's original creator trolled us by leaving a blank page.
What is Custom NPCs?
Custom NPCs is a mod that allows you to create your own NPCs inside of Minecraft. According to some sites featuring this mod, it's great for people who want to make their maps more interactive.
- Tools to help with the creation of NPCs such as the mandatory NPC Wand
- Lots of extra armor, tools and weapons to decorate your NPCs
- An interface allowing you to fine-tune your NPCs' behavior
- The ability to add quests that your NPCs can give players
- The ability to add dialogue and conversations to use for interactive-ness and character development
- Plenty of NPC models and skins to choose from
-The ability to use the skin of a player as your NPC's skin (You must be connected to the internet for this to work properly)
How do you install the mod?
I don't know how to install the mod, but you can find plenty of tutorials on the web for installing mods. You WILL, however, need Forge/FML to add the mod to the game.